1. Turn everything into a race. Kids can’t resist.
2. Replace your beach blanket with a fitted sheet.
3. Reverse Psychology is a powerful parenting tool.
4. Try out this all-in-one Diaper Hack.
5. Keep Bath Time safe from slips or falls.
6. Recycle Baby’s Crib when it’s no longer needed.
7. Timing is everything.
8. Put an end to car fighting with leftover cardboard.
9. Avoid the mess! Place a rubber band around toilet paper.
10. Give them unplugged controllers and bond over a hobby.
11. Prevent injuries by making anti-slip socks.
12. Have a back up plan for grumpy outings.
13. Kids are kinda like cats. Give them a crayon and an empty box, and they’ll entertain themselves.